Where is it? Epcot’s
What is it? Shaved ice and tons of fruity juices on top. From strawberry or cherry to honeydew or tangerine or even the rainbow.
Why you want it? Great treat for a hot summer day
Photo Credit: jkocan via flickr
There is even a Facebook Group for this popular Disney Treat.
If you have a Disney Food Confession email email@example.com. He is accepting Food ideas or Photos if you have them!
- Disney Food Confession – School Bread from Norway (chipandco.com)
- Disney Food Confession: S’mores from the 50s Prime Time Cafe. (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- New holiday treats not to be missed at Walt Disney World - November 29, 2021
- New Character Posters and TV Spot for Book of Boba Fett coming to Disney+ - November 29, 2021
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside will be reopening in December - November 29, 2021