With Valentines Day coming soon I was looking for some gift ideas for my wonderful girlfriend the Disney Fashionista. Being a Disney Addict like myself I know she will love something Disney related. Checking the Disney Store I found a bunch of Disney earrings she might like. While there are tons of options I am going to put a few in here to get started.
Here is what I found:
– You’ll instantly adore these sparkling Mickey Mouse Earrings. Crafted in the shape of Mickey’s distinctive gloves by the Arribas Brothers, these post earrings are covered in Swarovski crystals that will light up any outfit. Cost is $27.50.
– Mickey puts the ear in heart with these Mickey Mouse Icon Earrings. His distinctive silhouette features a large Swarovski crystal and dangles from a heart on this pair of sparkling earrings by the renowned Arribas Brothers. Not bad for $19.
– Step up the glamour with these dangle Swarovski crystal Slipper Earrings. Created by the Arribas Brothers, these dainty slippers are encrusted in Swarovski crystals that dangle from a link chain so you’ll sparkle wherever you go. These will run you $25.
– Think of Disney Parks and Mickey Mouse Ear Hats come to mind. These glitzy Swarovski crystal Ear Hat Mickey Mouse Earrings by Arribas are as fun to wear as a day at the Parks. These French hoops are black enamel on the flip side. These were the most expensive at $35.
– Mickey is all glamour on these Drop Crystal Mickey Mouse Earrings by Arribas. Swarovski crystals provide sparkle on the top circle, the Mickey Mouse head and the precision cut teardrop. These dazzling earrings dress up any occasion. Only $29 for these.
So which pair do you like the best? Let us know in the comment box below.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!