The return of the popular Disney Egg-stravaganza at Disneyland park, Disney California Adventure park and Epcot, is fast approaching. The Egg-stravagnaza will run from March 27 – April 5, 2015. You will feel like a kid again as you search for hidden Disney character themed eggs.
Here is an eggs-ample:
You get to go on a scavenger hunt looking for the adorable eggs. You keep track of your discoveries by putting a sticker on the Egg- stravaganza map to mark the spot.
You do have to buy the maps and stickers. They cost $4.95, plus tax and can be found at the following locations.
- Disney California Adventure park – Disney Jr. Kiosk, Elias & Co., Oswald’s, Radiator Springs Curios and Treasures in Paradise
- Disneyland park – Disneyana, Disney Showcase, Fairy Tale Treasures, Little Green Men Store Command, Pieces of Eight, Pioneer Mercantile and Stromboli’s.
- Epcot – Heritage Manor Gifts (American Adventure Pavilion), Pin Central, Plaza Towers (Port of Entry) and World Traveler (International Gateway).
Whether you hunt for eggs or not just return your map to a redemption location by April 30th to participate in the ‘egg-scramble’and to pick up your surprise.
Check out the special maps:
The redemption locations are:
- Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park
- Disney Showcase in Disneyland park
- Port of Entry in Epcot
There will be some egg-citing new surprises this year!
Purchasing limits will apply, while supplies last. Keep in mind that no discounts apply and separate admission is required to enter Disney Theme Parks. The experience of course, is subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
A day at Disney is always magical. A holiday spent at Disney is extra magical! Book your Easter vacation now to make sure you get the good discounts! Contact me at email@example.com for your FREE no obligation quote.
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Praise Wave Makes a Splash with MERCYME Taking the Stage March 12th - March 4, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Offers Free Beer - March 3, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Unveils New Coaster Car: Inspired by Sharks, Engineered for Speed - February 17, 2016