What’s this? A Jack Skellington wreath?
Yes it is! The King of the Pumpkin patch is ready to be the centerpiece of it all. This piece of house decor is perfect to display on your front door or inside your house during Halloween and Christmas!!
And the best part is that you can make it with this easy DIY!
- Jack Skellington wreath template. You can download it here.
- Assorted black and white ribbons
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Styrofoam wreath
- Black yarn
- 4.5″ styrofoam semi circle
- Black paint
- Cut an assortment of ribbons to desired lengths.
- Hot glue one end of the ribbon to the styrofoam wreath and begin wrapping it around, gluing every so often to keep it in place.
- Hot glue the end to secure it.
- Start the next ribbon where the other left off, hot gluing in the same way. Continue until the entire wreath is covered with ribbon, with no styrofoam showing.
- Wrap back yarn around the places where the two different ribbons meet, gluing to secure it at both ends.
- Cut some string and make a bow.
- Hot glue the bow onto the wreath, in the middle of the circle.
- Paint the face on your styrofoam semi circle, using the template.
- Hot glue this onto the wreath, just above the bow.
And done! Now you have a new piece to decorate your house this fall!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Learn How To Make Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls From Adventureland! - July 29, 2021
- Refreshing Mint Julep From Disneyland To Make At Home! - July 28, 2021
- You Can Make The Delicious Remy’s Soup From Ratatouille At Home! - July 27, 2021