We all love a good Disney restaurant, they have a magical way of making a meal extra special. Especially when it comes to their Character Meals that bring so much joy and entertainment, being able to interact with your beloved Disney characters. It appears this now will come with a slightly higher price tag. Disney has rolled out its newest price increase. The Character meals will now have a small increase of $1 per adult meal. The children’s meal, on the other hand, will be a slightly higher increase of $3-4 more. This change takes effect for all breakfast, lunch, and dinner character meals.
It should be noted that it will affect those of you on the dining plans ever so slightly as well because it will make adjustments to the tax and gratuity that you are responsible for on the plan.
These are the restaurants affected at this point.
- The Polynesian Village Resort, ‘Ohana
- Epcot’s, Garden Grill
- Epcot’s, Akershus Royal Banquet
- Animal Kingdom’s, Tusker House
- Magic Kingdom’s, Crystal Palace
- Hollywood Studio’s, Hollywood and Vine
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Cape May Cafe
- Contemporary Resort, Chef Mickey
- Grand Floridian Resort, 1900 Park Fare
- Boardwalk Inn ‘s Trattoria al Forno, Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast
- Wilderness Lodge, Storybook Dining at Artist Point
We will keep you up to date with any further price changes as they may come. Stay connected with Chip and Co to help you with planning your Disney Vacation and make sure you know about price changes so you can plan accordingly.
Source & Photos Courtesy: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!