The entertainment team at Magic Kingdom Park has a few tricks up their sleeves to create memories for guests during One More Disney Day tomorrow night February 29th 2012. In addition to regularly scheduled park entertainment, Magic Kingdom Park guests on One More Disney Day will be treated to:
- Two performances of the Main Street Electrical Parade, at 10 p.m. and midnight
- Four showings of “The Magic, The Memories and You!” at 7:45 p.m., 9 p.m., 11 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. (March 1)
- The Frontierland Hoedown near Country Bear Jamboree, at 2:45 a.m., 3:30 a.m. and 4:30 a.m.
- Disney’s Dance the Night Away Party at Cinderella Castle, from 1 a.m. – 5:30 a.m.
- Character greetings throughout the night, including:
- Phineas and Ferb in Tomorrowland
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in Fantasyland
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse in Town Square, wearing their pajamas for the party in Florida before heading out west to visit guests at Disneyland park
Please remember that all show times and Disney character appearances are subject to change. Be sure to check the park Times Guide on that day for show times and character availability.
- Restaurant Schedule for Walt Disney World “One More Disney Day” Extended Hours! (chipandco.com)
- Top 10 Things To Do at Night in the Magic Kingdom (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney Wonder has made it to Port Canaveral - November 27, 2020
- Behind-the-Scenes Look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure - November 27, 2020
- Mads Mikkelsen to Replace Johnny Depp as Grindelwald in Fantastic Beasts 3 - November 25, 2020