Canadian Residents can choose from two amazing 7-night Caribbean Disney Cruise itineraries departing from Port Canaveral that are eligible for a 25% discount for Verandah, Oceanview and Inside Staterooms.
These sailings feature almost everything you need to experience a relaxing yet fun-filled vacation—including Pirate Night, a themed deck party with trivia, games, meet-and-greets with Characters and more!
Here are the details on the two cruises eligible for the 25% discount:
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral on May 5, 2018 – You can discover a unique blend of cultures, white-sand beaches, and onboard adventures. You’ll enjoy 3 days at sea, stops in fabulous ports of call and a day at Disney Castaway Cay, Disney’s private Bahamian paradise.
- 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral on May 12, 2018 – This action-packed island vacation takes you to gleaming ports of call and Disney Castaway Cay, where you’ll have access to endless amenities—from watersports to beachside massages. Plus, you’ll soak up even more Disney fun during 3 days at sea with live entertainment and super-cool pools.
Here are a few important notes:
- Offer applies to categories 4A – 11C, based on availability (excludes Suites and Categories with Restrictions).
- For existing reservations, this offer must be requested to be applied to the reservation.
- At least one (1) adult member on the reservation will need to provide proof of Canadian residency at check-in, such as a Canadian Driver’s License, Canadian Province Identification or Canadian Passport.
- The offer is based on availability and category/occupancy restrictions may apply.
- Government Taxes/Fees and Port Expenses and port adventures are not included.
- Changes to the sail/vacation date and/or category may result in a loss of the offer.
- Standard cancellation and service fees apply.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney Cruise Line vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I can help with everything from finding money-saving discounts to helping with dining, excursion, and character meet-and-greet reservations! Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Just fill out the form below or Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, click here.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- October Events At Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian - September 25, 2018
- Pumpkin Cupcake Rolls In To Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - September 24, 2018
- Disneyland Paris offers New Disney Parking+ Option - September 24, 2018