According to a recent piece in Orlando Theme Park News, three of Epcot’s Guided Tour check in points have been moved to a new location. Guests planning on going on the following tours should take note:
- The UnDISCOVERed Future World Tour
- World Showcase Destinations Discovered
- DVC Member: Soarin’ Around the World
Previously, these tours would depart for the Guest Relations Building located near Spaceship Earth. However, this has now been changed and guests should instead report to the backside of Pin Central to meet your tour guide.
Here’s a look at the shop:
For more information about Disney’s amazing line-up of guided tours visit disneyworld.com.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2018. See below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Disney Reveals New Featurette for “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” - September 25, 2018
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Pinatas Have Arrived at The Ganachery in Disney Springs - September 24, 2018
- New Upstairs Dining Room and Pizza Window Coming to Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria - September 23, 2018