Chip & Co. fans….I could not get to my computer fast enough to share this super exciting news with you!!! In Fall 2016, the Disney Cruise Line will return to New York for a limited time with sailings to the Bahamas, to include visits to Walt Disney World and Disney’s Castaway Cay!! For us located in the Northeast, this is AWESOME NEWS!!!! Itineraries from New York include…
- October 7, 2016- Disney Magic will sail from New York on an 8-night Bahamian cruise to include stops at Disney’s Castaway Cay; Nassau, Bahamas and Port Canaveral, Florida
- October 15, 22 and 29, 2016- Disney Magic will sail from New York on 7-night cruises that stop at Disney’s Castaway Cay and Port Canaveral, Florida.
To add to the magic, each of these Bahamian cruises will offer the opportunity to visit the Walt Disney World Resort when the ship stops at Port Canaveral. Each Guest on these sailings will receive a 1-Day Theme Park Ticket with Park Hopper Option and round-trip transportation from the ship to the parks! Land and sea…where do I sign up?!?!
Also sailing from New York, on October 2, 2016, the Disney Magic will sail on a 5-night cruise to Halifax, Nova Scotia and Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. These charming Canadian ports will immerse Guests in splendid natural vistas, historic sites waiting to be explored, and quaint cafes, shops and Canada’s oldest farmer’s market.
For the first time, Disney Cruise Line Guests will be able to enjoy 7-night voyages from Miami to the Eastern and Western Caribbean. These itineraries include:
- November 20th and December 4th, 2016- Disney Magic will sail fromMiami to the Western Caribbean, to include stops at Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Disney’s Castaway Cay.
- November 27th and December 11th- Disney Magic will sail to the Eastern Caribbean from Miami to include stops at Tortola, Saint Thomas and Disney’s Castaway Cay.
- And, just in time for Christmas, on December 23rd, 2016- Disney Magic will sail to Tortola, San Juan and Disney’s Castaway Cay.
Additional Miami sailings include 4-night Bahamian cruises departing on November 16th, 2016, 5-night Bahamain cruises departing December 18th, 2016 and a 6-night Western Caribbean cruise departing December 30th, 2016. Each cruise will include a stop at Disney’s Castaway Cay.
Finally, Guests who like to call Galveston, TX their home port will be excited with a new lineup of late 2106 sailings.
- November 18th, November 25th, December 9th, December 23rd and December 30th (all 2016)- Disney Wonder will sail on 7-night Bahamian cruises from Galveston to Key West, Disney’s Castaway Cay and Nassau.
- December 2nd, 2016- Disney Wonder will sail on a 7-night Caribbean cruise from Galveston to Falmouth, Grand Cayman and Cozumel
- December 16, 2016- Disney Wonder will sail from Galveston on a 7-night cruise to Cozumel, Costa Maya and Grand Cayman.
Two, 4-night sailings to Cozumel on November 10th and November 14th, 2016, round out the Galveston sailings.
Many of these late 2016 cruises include either Halloween or winter-holiday events that bring special entertainment, activities and decor to the Disney Cruise Line ships. Click HERE to see the 2015 offerings! This all just makes your trip that much more magical!
Bookings for these new itineraries open to Platinum and Gold Castaway Club Members on May 19th and to all Guests on May 20th, 2015.
I anticipate these cruises to fill up FAST, so don’t hesitate to contact me to start planning your cruise aboard the award-winning Disney Cruise Line. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to follow me on Facebook to keep up with all the latest Disney updates!
Which itinerary is most exciting to you?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!