Rapunzel…Rapunzel let down your golden hair….does that sound familiar? Well, if not get familiar with the movie, “Tangled” and come back here to read more. Recently, I, Anonymouse, got to visit Disney World for a few magical days. I did not want to say anything before about it, because as it is, I have to go incognito so as not to be mobbed by my adoring fans… unlike Chip who can walk around at WDW with his C&C gear on and nobody knows who he is.
So, I was walking along in Magic Kingdom and I got confused. I had seen the construction for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride and so, what was this construction? Across from Liberty Tavern Inn and next too “it’s a small world” ride and behind construction walls there was a mystery something being built. I asked around, what is that, and no one would tell Anonymouse…because they knew I would tell EVERYONE!
But, guess what…I found out anyway and of course I am going to EVERYONE! The new building is going to be a…drumroll…bathrooms! But there is more (thankfully) It is rumored to be themed as Snuggly Duckling from the movie, “Tangled”. It is not going to be anything more than fancy bathrooms but still…interesting news and I was hoping they would start putting out more about “Tangled” and Rapunzel… and since I have been wondering now for a week or more this does help me sleep better at night.
You can see an image of it.
As more news breaks from around the Disney keep checking in! See you real soon!!!! For more information you can check out my past Gossip articles here.
- Disney Confidential – Dragons Coming To Walt Disney World??? (chipandco.com)
- Disney Confidential – News About Dining At The France Pavilion! (chipandco.com)
- Rapunzel’s Village at the Magic Kingdom – An Update (thedisneyblog.com)
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018