Hey there guys and gals. Anonymouse here.
I have some interesting Disney News/Gossip this morning. The news on the street is Disney is testing new show times for ‘Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue’ starting in November 2011.
Here is what I have read:
From time to time, we evaluate our operation and occasionally make adjustments to meet the changing needs of our guests. As a part of that effort, we will be testing new show times for the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue. From November 13, 2011 through February 11, 2012, the show times will be adjusted to 4 p.m., 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (Note that the current show times are 5 p.m., 7:15 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.)
I don’t know about you but these times are a lot more family friendly. I mean seriously who wants to eat dinner at 9:30pm at night. At 9:30 I am finishing up my 2nd lap around the World Showcase in my Drink Around the World Showcase Challenge.
I hear Chip passes out about 2 stops into the first lap.. What a lightweight.
Tell me what you think about the new showtimes in the comment box below.
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now.
- Favorite Walt Disney World Dinner Shows (chipandco.com)
- Top 5 Underrated Walt Disney World Restaurants (chipandco.com)
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018