Here there guys and gals Anonymouse here.
I have some interesting news/gossip from one of my favorite sites WDWMagic. Before you gather up your pitchforks and torches keep in mind this is not official YET!
According to their website the Magic Kingdom Monorail Loop with be closing down from 11am till around 6pm in the month of March. The reason for the closure is due to the construction going on at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, You might remember me mentioning a few months ago about them adding on a DVC resort to the Grand Flo. So with all the construction they are needing to bring in a crane that would interfere with the Monorail line.
If you are heading to Disney World in the month of March you might want to use some of the alternative forms of transportation to get to the Magic Kingdom.
Chump Chip does a good job trying to keep people informed of the various Closures and Refurbishements in his monthly series here. I know big surprise right? Mark your calendar as that is the only nice thing I will say about him this year 😉
In all seriousness I would rather take the
Dumbo Ferry to the Magic Kingdom instead of the monorail. There is just something about the view you get when you see the castle getting bigger and bigger, not to mention you’re not wedged in a small area with 30 other smelly people and that one crying baby.
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
- Accessible Transportation – Magic Kingdom Ferryboats (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
- The Best Things in the “World” are Free (chipandco.com)
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018