Churray! We have the recipe of Disney’s Churro Funnel Cake!
This delicious treat from Disneyland is a must have for all churro lovers, when you are in the park you can find it at Hungry Bear Restaurant but in the meantime you can make it at home!
All you have to do is follow these easy steps:
- 1 cup of water
- 2 1/2 tbsp of white sugar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 quarts of oil for frying
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- Caramel syrup
- Whipping cream
- Combine the water, white sugar, salt and vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat until it boils and the remove from the heat
- Add the flour until the mixture forms a ball
- Heat the oil for frying in a deep skillet at 375F or 190C
- Pipe the dough directly into the hot oil in a spiral motion, pinching the dough off once you reach the desired size. Repeat for each churro
- Cook them until the dough puffs and is golden brown for about 3 to 5 minutes turning halfway through
- Once is done remove from oil and place on a paper towel to drain for 30 to 60 seconds
- On a plate mix the sugar and ground cinnamon
- Grab the churro funnel cakes and dip them into the mix coating both sides
- Top with a whipped cream Mickey Mouse and caramel sauce to taste
We hope you and your family had fun making this Churro Funnel Cake and that it was as delicious as it sounds.
Looking for more churro recipes? Check out the churro bites recipes we have!
Credit: My Recipe Magic
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Learn How To Make Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls From Adventureland! - July 29, 2021
- Refreshing Mint Julep From Disneyland To Make At Home! - July 28, 2021
- You Can Make The Delicious Remy’s Soup From Ratatouille At Home! - July 27, 2021