Disney Consumer Products celebrates springtime with a line of products, featured below, including books and eBooks with your favorite characters, such as Minnie Mouse, Mater, and Phineas and Ferb; swimwear from Disney Store for boys and girls, perfect for spring break; and fun and flirty clothes and accessories by D-Signed Stylediaries found exclusively at Target.
Join all your favorite Disney characters on their Easter adventures with Disney Publishing Worldwide:
- Disney Storybooks: These eBooks contain embedded audio, which enhance your child’s reading experience. Price: $4.99 US / $5.50 CAN; imprint: Disney Press; available wherever eBooks are sold.
- Minnie: Easter Bonnet Parade – Join Minnie Mouse and the Bow-tique gang for an Easter bonnet parade! ISBN: 9781423191803; ages: 3–5.
- Disney Bunnies: I Love You, My Bunnies – Thumper and his sisters venture out on a spring day to make their mama the perfect gift: a twig basket filled with flowers. ISBN: 9781423195443; ages: 3–5.
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Easter Hunt – Grumpy Pete tries to sneak into a Clubhouse party and accidentally says the wrong magic words that break the Clubhouse apart. It’s up to Mickey and the reader to search for the missing pieces to put the Clubhouse back together in time for Easter. ISBN: 9781423195573; ages: 3–5.
- Toy Story: The Bunny Surprise – When Bonnie gets a bunny in her Easter basket, all the toys are excited…but the bunny won’t play with them! Join Woody, Buzz, and the gang as they try everything to make a new friend. ISBN: 9781423195733; ages: 6–8.
- Phineas and Ferb: The Easter Eggs-travaganza – It’s Easter, and what better way for Phineas and Ferb to celebrate than to throw a giant festival in their backyard, complete with rockin’ bands and candy-shooting cannons? ISBN: 9781423195764; ages: 6–8.
- Mater and the Easter Buggy ($12.99 US / $13.99 CAN) – It’s Easter in Radiator Springs and no one is more excited than Mater. This adorable picture book featuring everyone’s favorite Cars characters has foil on the cover and is perfect for Easter baskets…or tires! Print ISBN: 9781423138754; eBook ISBN: 9781423169710; ages: 3–5; imprint: Disney Press; available now wherever books and eBooks are sold.
- Pooh’s Easter Basket ($5.99 US / $6.50 CAN) – It’s Easter in the Hundred-Acre Wood and Winnie the Pooh and his friends are ready to celebrate! This Easter basket-shaped book with a braided cord handle is sure to become a favorite at Easter-time and beyond. Print ISBN: 9781423149538; ages: 3–6; imprint: Disney Press; available now wherever books are sold.
More Pictures and info below.
Spring break is just around the corner; find the perfect swimsuits for your kids at Disney Store:
- Ariel Swim Collection for Girls ($4.50–$22.50) – Under the sea or in a swimming pool, your little mermaid will bring a splash of color with our Ariel swim collection. She’ll create waves of fun with her swimsuit, cover-up, flip-flops, beach towel, sunglasses, and swim bag. Each sold separately. Available at Disney Store.
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates Swim Collection for Boys ($7.50–$19.50) – Take a virtual dip in Never Land Lagoon with our boys’ swim collection featuring Jake and his motley crew. Set sail with matching swim trunks, rash guard, flip-flops, sunglasses, and beach towel for high adventure at the beach or the pool. Each sold separately. Available at Disney Store.
Fun and flirty clothes and accessories by D-Signed Style diaries, found exclusively at Target now through April 2013: D-Signed Stylediaries is a fun and flirty collection inspired by your favorite Disney Channel characters, from CeCe and Rocky from Shake It Up! to Ally from Austin and Ally. Mix and match to create a signature look for your own “style diary.” The Stylediaries collection features a palette of beautiful pastels to match the fresh colors of spring and exquisite detailing, including studs, rhinestones, and delicate floral patterns.
- Crepe de Chine Sleeveless Button-Front Top with Stud Embellishment ($14.99) – This button-front chiffon top, available in orchid pink and vanilla, brings cool spring air to any ensemble, complete with a dramatic black collar embellished with studs. Available in sizes XS to XL for ages 8 to 12.
- Multi Chiffon Skirt with Daisy Detailing ($16.99) – Sweeten up your outfit with this delicate chiffon skirt, complete with daisy detailing, available in honeydew, orchid pink, opal gray, and chic black. The skirt comes in sizes XS to XL for ages 8 to 12.
- Watercolor Floral Chiffon Wrap High-Low Dress ($24.99) – No need to sacrifice comfort for fashion with this comfy yet trendy high-low chiffon dress in a wrap style. Printed with a watercolor-inspired floral pattern perfect for spring, this dress is the ideal piece to round out any spring wardrobe. Available in sizes XS to XL for ages 8 to 12.
- Bejeweled Flower and Gem Bracelet Set ($7.99) – Bring some glam to any outfit with the jewel-encrusted bracelets of this Stylediaries accessory set. Wear them to school or a weekend picnic—they are the perfect way to complete your look!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney Wonder has made it to Port Canaveral - November 27, 2020
- Behind-the-Scenes Look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure - November 27, 2020
- Mads Mikkelsen to Replace Johnny Depp as Grindelwald in Fantastic Beasts 3 - November 25, 2020