It’s great to see the return of more Cast Members at Walt Disney World Resort! In this case, we see the Cast Members celebrating the reopening of the Epcot Monorail Line.
This monorail line has not been operating for almost a year and a half! So, it’s quite a special occasion to see it in action once again. The monorail runs a loop between Epcot’s park entrance and the Ticket Transportation Center.
The Epcot Monorail will operate daily beginning one hour before park opening and ending one hour after park closing. With the monorail operating once again, bus service to Epcot will be discontinued for the following resorts:
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa-starting July 25, 2021
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort-starting July 25, 2021
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort-starting sometime in mid-August
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Black Velvet Cupcake is back at Sprinkles Cupcakes in Disney Springs - October 15, 2021
- 50th Anniversary Celebration Shakers now at Disney Springs - October 14, 2021
- Animal Kingdom Character Float receieve 50th Anniversary Makeover - October 13, 2021