The Epcot Monorail will be returning to operations this weekend! This monorail line has not been operating for almost a year and a half!
Cast members are being called back to work for the Epcot Monorail line and we now know it will officially reopen on July 18, 2021. Guests will once again be able to ride around World Showcase and Future World!
The Epcot Monorail will operate daily beginning one hour before park opening and ending one hour after park closing. With the monorail operating once again, bus service to Epcot will be discontinued for the following resorts:
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa-starting July 25, 2021
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort-starting July 25, 2021
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort-starting sometime in mid-August
Are you as excited as we are to see the Epcot Monorail finally reopening?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney World Theme Park Hours released through November 13th - September 4, 2021
- Disney World Refurb & Closure list for September 2021 - September 4, 2021
- Halloween Time has come to Disneyland - September 3, 2021