Disney Annual Passholders were just sent an email about a special preview coming for Walt Disney World Theme Parks Reopening!
Let’s take a look:
Dear Valued Passholder,
In case you missed it, this week we shared some big news about Walt Disney World Resort, including plans to welcome Guests back to the Theme Parks as part of a phased reopening beginning July 11th.
We truly can’t wait to welcome our Passholders back! And we will do it with a great deal of thought. As we reopen, our phased approach will be a deliberate one with limits on attendance and density controls that align with expert guidance.
And so, to foster recommended physical distancing during this unprecedented time, we will soon be introducing a new Park reservation system and requiring all our Guests to make advance reservations for their Park visits.
We’ve put together some of the details of what this new system will mean to Passholders on our website. So please take the time to read this important update.
We truly value the role our Passholders play in making the Walt Disney World Resort experience so magical. And as our re-opening progresses, we are planning a special Passholder preview opportunity to access the magic.
Look for more information on reservations and this special Passholder preview to arrive soon.
And in the meantime, thank you for your patience during this time—and thank you for being one of our cherished Walt Disney World Annual Passholders.
Walt Disney World Resort
- During the limited capacity period, it may be difficult for Annual Passholders to get park reservations to visit on certain dates. To help manage capacity, total reservation days held at one time will be limited. More details will be shared in the coming weeks.
- Some pass benefits and features will not be available during periods of limited capacity. Also, park experiences and offerings will be modified and subject to limited availability or even closure.
- Annual passes are subject to blockout dates. Guests should ensure their pass type is valid for park entry prior to making a park reservation.
If you have any questions, please contact V.I.PASSHOLDER Support at (407) 939-7277. Options to manage your annual pass continue to be available during the closure period.
- Walt Disney World has fully suspended the Cultural Representative Program - July 14, 2020
- Star Wars Frozen Drink Recipes to try at home! - July 14, 2020
- According to NBA 2 players test positive for COVID-19 while at Disney World - July 13, 2020