This fall season treat yourself with a Pumpkin Pie Frappe!
You can find this drink at Disney Parks during the fall and order it as a latte, frappe or hot, but in case you don’t want to wait until you go to the park to try it, we have a recipe so you can recreate it at home.
So just follow these easy instructions and enjoy a delicious fall drink anytime you want!
PUMPKIN PIE FRAPPE
- 1 cup of Joffrey’s pumpkin creme brulee flavored coffee (cold brewed coffee or brewed strong)
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin puree from a can (be sure the only ingredient on the can says pumpkin)
- 1 cup of milk of choice (whole, 2% or almond milk work best)
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup or agave
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 cups of ice
- Whipped cream
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glass, top with a pumpkin cookie and serve.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Adorable Mickey Toast To Add Some Magic To Your Mornings! - October 15, 2021
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021