A food and wine lover’s paradise awaits you at Epcot Theme Park with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, held September 28, 2012 to November 11, 2012!
There’s something to satisfy most every taste and interest. In addition to the attractions Guests already enjoy at Epcot theme park, this annual autumn event features a delectable array of offerings, including:
- International kiosks featuring tasty tapas and refreshing beverages
- Cooking demonstrations and dining events—including experiences with celebrity chefs!
- Mixology classes and wine tastings
- Live musical performances by popular hit-makers
Enjoy all this—and more—when this annual event returns to Epcot theme park in fall 2012. Dine your way around the world. Cultivate your cooking skills. Savor a rare vintage. Enjoy an exhilarating outdoor concert. Make magical memories to last a lifetime at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Don’t forget the Wine & Dine Marathon has been moved to November 9th & 10th this year to make way for the The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ 10-Miler Weekend
Stay tuned to Chip and Co for more details.
- 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Will Feature a New runDisney Race! (disneyfoodblog.com)
- HGTV Celebrity Designer Tips at The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival (chipandco.com)