Get those Mirrorball trophies ready! A new type of Dancing with the Stars is coming to ABC this Fall! Introducing: “Dancing with the Stars Juniors!”
“Dancing with the Stars” finalist Frankie Muniz will host the show along with Season 25 winner Mirrorball trophy winner, Jordan Fisher. Judges for the “Junior” version of the popular show include Emmy-winning choreographer, Mandy Moore (a different one from the one who stars on “This is Us”); “Dancing with the Stars: Athletes” winner and professional figure skater, Adam Rippon; and professional ballroom dancer, Val Chmerkovsky.
“Dancing with the Stars Juniors” will feature 12, three person teams. Each celebrity child will be paired with an adult mentor and junior ballroom dancer. While the celebrities participating in the show have not been named yet, we do know the following professional dancer and junior professional teams are as follows:
- Alan Bersten and JT Church
- Artem Chigvinstev and Tristan Ianiero
- Brandon Armstrong and Aryton Celestine
- Emma Slater and Elliana Walmsley
- Gleb Savchenko and Sage Rosen
- Hayley Erbert and Kameron Couch
- Jenna Johnson and Hailey Bills
- Keo Motsepe and Lev Khmelev
- Lindsay Arnold and Rylee Arnold
- Sasha Farber and Jake Monreal
- Witney Carson and Kamri Peterson
“Dancing with the Stars Juniors” debuts on October 7 at 8 pm EST. The regular season of “Dancing with the Stars” debuts September 24 at 8 pm EST.
Planning a visit to Disney Destination? Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image Credit: ABC
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ 25th Anniversary Edition Arrives on Blu-Ray in September! - August 17, 2018
- Take a Look at the 2018 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Guide Map - August 17, 2018
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Kicks Off Tonight! - August 17, 2018