This Cruella De Vil Frappuccino is not wretched at all! Total opposite actually. We are sure Cruella will approve!
The new Cruella movie is coming out on May 28th, still a month away, so why not enjoy a refreshing drink while we wait? This frappuccino recipe features a vanilla bean base with strawberry, chocolate and whipped cream, sounds delicious right?
So head to your local Starbucks and ask the barista to follow this easy recipe, you will love it!
CRUELLA DE VIL FRAPPUCCINO
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Java chips
- Strawberry puree
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Chocolate cookie crumbles
- Order a venti vanilla bean frappuccino with java chips.
- Add strawberry puree on the bottom of the cup. Ask the barista to quickly turn the cup upside down and give it a quick swirl to get the strawberry streaks on the side of the cup.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate drizzle and chocolate cookie crumbles.
Credit: Totally the Bomb
- Magical Minnie Mouse Frappuccino To Order At Starbucks! - April 16, 2021
- Learn How To Make These Boozy Dole Whip Pops At Home! - April 15, 2021
- These Magic Carpet Pops Are A Must Make For Aladdin Fans! - April 14, 2021