Creations Shop in Epcot Now Decorated for Christmas
It’s time to Bring the Merry as Epcot’s Creations Shop is now decorated for Christmas!
Following Disney Springs last week Creations Shop in Epcot has its Holiday Decorations up for guests.
Not really sure why the mannequins have peppermint stripes on their faces, but it still pretty festive.
Here is a look at more of the Holiday Decorations around Creations Shop:
We are less than 2 weeks away from the start of the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays. This fan-favorite seasonal event is inspired by cultures near and far starts on November 25th through December 30th, 2022!
If you are heading down to Epcot for the Festival of the Holidays be sure to check out more information below.
- Holiday Storytellers Revealed for 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays
- 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays Entertainment Offerings Announced
- 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Food Booths Announced
- Candlelight Processional: Celebrity Narrators for Epcot Festival of the Holidays Announced
- EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Cookie Stroll Returns
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!