Disney Interactive released the second video in its behind-the-scenes “Creating Infinity” series. The new video focuses on the inspiration behind Disney Infinity’s “Toy Box” mode, and includes interviews with Pixar and Avalanche Software creative visionaries, as well as commentary from renowned Disney storytellers. In the interviews, leaders such as John Lasseter and John Blackburn discuss how creative play shaped their lives and inspired Disney Infinity.
When Disney Infinity hits store shelves in August, the game will usher in a new era in creative play by introducing a virtual Toy Box that allows players to combine Disney and Pixar’s most popular characters, worlds, gadgets, vehicles and locations to create one-of-a-kind Disney themed action and adventure games, sports and racing competitions, team-based and head-to-head challenges, and much more!
Click Read More to see the video.
- New Pictures & Video from Disney Infinity Toy Box mode (chipandco.com)
- Disney Infinity Pushed Back from June Release to August (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Parking Lot Trams are out in Epcot. Will they be returning to operations soon? - October 18, 2021
- 2022 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Medal Reveal - October 18, 2021
- Disneyland Paris Celebrates New Incredible Offerings for Christmas - October 18, 2021