If you plan on attending Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party this year, then you’ll want to be aware of the complete list of Costume Guidelines for the party.
According to Disney’s Website, the following guidelines regarding costumes are in place for the 2016 Halloween Parties:
Before you brew up ideas for your next disguise—review our latest list of tips.
While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgement. Please take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- The Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests ages 13 and under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g. full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- May not wear masks of any kind.
Will you be attending MNSSHP this year? What will you wear with the new costume guidelines?
Did you know you can now book 2017 packages at Disneyland and Walt Disney World? Contact me today for more information, and to take advantage of my FREE Disney Vacation planning services. I specialize in Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Email me at email@example.com for a free quote, or you can find me on my Facebook page here.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.