Beat the heat with these adorable Winnie the Pooh Popsicles!
This recipe is a great way to turn those fruit smoothies into a fun treat that everyone in your family will love. Making them is super easy plus they are delicious!
Just follow this recipe from Disney Family and keep yourself cool all summer long.
WINNIE THE POOH POPSICLES
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed (fresh or frozen)
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups of vanilla yogurt
- 6 strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup of blueberries or blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- Honey to taste
- Yellow, pink, orange, and blue candy melts
- Dark chocolate chips
- Strawberry juice
- Popsicle molds
- Popsicles sticks
- Parchment paper
- Add the mango, 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup of yogurt to a blender for Pooh. Repeat the same with the strawberries for Piglet, orange for Tigger and blueberries or blackberries for Eeyore. Combine each with 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Blend the mixtures until smooth. Taste and add honey until they’re sweet enough to your preference, then blend again.
- Pour each smoothie into the popsicle molds. For Pooh, fill the molds halfway with the mango smoothie and mostly halfway with some strawberry smoothie, then add a little mango. Top with the lids, then the popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until completely frozen.
- While the popsicles are in the freezer, make the character details.
- Create each of their ears with the corresponding candy melts using a toothpick. Then, make their facial features with dark chocolate and/or colored candy melts. Let the pieces dry for about 30 minutes.
- Once the popsicles are frozen, remove them from the molds by running them under warm water. Carefully pull each popsicle out of the mold.
- Drawn on Piglet’s tummy lines with a toothpick and strawberry juice.
- Apply a small amount of candy melts to the back of each detail to secure them to the popsicles, adding the final touches on the characters. Place them back into the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Pumpkin Cranberry Scones From Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort To Make At Home! - September 5, 2021
- Adorable Winnie The Pooh Pumpkin Bites To Make This Fall! - September 4, 2021
- These Spooky Oogie Boogie Jello Shots Are The Perfect Boozy Treat! - September 3, 2021