Trick or treat! We’ll pick teat and hope we get some Mickey’s Mummy Cupcakes!
These spooky cupcakes are perfect for this Halloween season, they feature Mickey mummified in sweet marshmallow strips, delicious!
Learn how you can make them for your next Halloween party or just to have as a little treat at home with this recipe from Disney Family:
MICKEY’S MUMMY CUPCAKES
- Batch of baked cupcakes
- Wax paper
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Rolling pin
- Kitchen scissors
- White frosting
- Chocolate nonpareil candies
- Chocolate-covered raisins
- Working atop wax paper dusted with confectioner’s sugar, use a rolling pin to flatten a bunch of marshmallows.
- Use kitchen scissors to cut the rolled marshmallows into thin strips. Set the strips aside for now.
- Frost the cupcakes. Press a pair of nonpareil candies (white side down) into the frosting at the top of each cupcake to resemble Mickey ears. Then add a pair of chocolate-covered raisin eyes.
- Randomly place marshmallow strips over each cupcake, leaving the eyes exposed, to resemble a mummy. Gently press the strips into the icing just enough to make them stick in place.
- When Mickey’s mummy cupcakes are sufficiently covered, use the kitchen scissors to trim the marshmallow around the perimeters, as needed.
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021