If you’re like me, you’re always missing the parks when you’re not visiting. I miss the rides, the shows, the attractions, and the carefree feeling of vacation. For a lot of people, it’s the food! That’s about to change. If you’ve been to Pacific Wharf Café at Disney California Adventure and tried the Cookies n’ Cream Bread Pudding, you know just how delicious it is. What if I told you that you can bring a little Disney into your homes with the recipe to make your own Cookies n’ Cream Bread Pudding?
Perfect to make this weekend, here’s the recipe:
- 1 (1 pound) loaf day-old Italian bread
- 5 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 4 cups half and half
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 25 chocolate sandwich cookies quartered
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies crushed
FOR BREAD PUDDING
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 9×13 in baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cut bread into one-inch cubes and place in large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, sugar, half and half, and vanilla extract in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk until fluffy. Pour over cubed bread, stirring gently to mix. Set Aside for 15 minutes and allow egg mixture to soak into the bread.
- Gently stir in chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Pour bread pudding mixture into prepared baking pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until top has set, and a thermometer placed in the center reads 165 F.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Whip heavy whipping cream in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with whisk attachment until medium peaks form.
- Cut bread pudding using Mickey Mouse-shaped cookie cutter and place on a plate. Drizzle with 1-2 teaspoons of sweetened condensed milk.
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons whipped cream and 1 tablespoon of crushed chocolate sandwich cookies.
Photo Source: Disney
If making this amazing recipe of Cookies n’ Cream Bread Pudding from Pacific Wharf Café isn’t good enough for you, and you need the real deal, let me help you. As a travel planner with Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company, I can help you with all Disney Destinations, Universal Orlando, Cruises, and more! Best of all, my services are FREE to you! For a no obligations quote, send me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out and submit the form below.
- Bigfire Set to Bring Fireside Dining to Universal CityWalk - April 10, 2019
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel has Taken Over Pixar Pier - April 7, 2019
- New Mousekeeter Cupcake at Magic Kingdom - April 5, 2019