Construction at Ariels and Cape May Cafe seems to be hinting at a return soon. We try to stay away from rumors and innuendo so we can’t say when these two may be reopening. What we do know is from Cast members who happen to be speaking about starting training today for Cape May Cafe. We do not have an opening date.
In the photos, you can see they have sectioned off the inner portion of Cape May Café, and have closed off the doors and blocked them at Ariels.
UNDER THE SEA AND OVER THE MOON Ring in your happily ever after in this private dining room awash in undersea enchantment, where pretty pastels, whimsical fish sculptures, and floating bubbles put you inside the pages of a fairy tale.
A FESTIVE FAIRY-TALE AMBIENCEFor a storybook celebration in your own underwater realm, this themed event space at Disney’s Beach Club Resort offers the perfect blend of casual elegance and fish-tale fantasy.
- From the moment you step through the fish-adorned ironwork gate, you’ll be immersed in a delightful deep-sea setting made for mermaids. Light fixtures clustered with tropical fish and hand-blown glass bubbles offer an abundance of whimsy.
- A lovely ocean-inspired color scheme of teals, corals and muted pinks lends itself to décor enhancements that will really pop in photos.
- This multileveled, light-filled space also features a poolside view through huge French doors and is just a short walk away from the marina.
Coast on down to this New England-style venue where you can join some Disney pals for a lively Character breakfast—or set sail later in the day for a seafood dinner buffet. Please note: Disney Characters join Guests for breakfast only.
Minnie and some of her friends have gathered at the Cape May Café to start the day with a Beach Bash Breakfast! They are all dressed up in their beachy best—and you are invited to join the fun!
Create unforgettable memories, get autographs and photos—and enjoy menu offerings including Mickey waffles, scrambled eggs, seasoned potatoes, sausage, oatmeal and more.
Please note: Disney Characters join Guests for breakfast only. Character appearances are subject to change.
It is unknown how long construction at Ariels and Cape May Cafe will last or if this is closed off section for training.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Atlantic Dance Hall reopening on August 6th - July 31, 2021
- New Minnie Mouse Collection at Epcot’s Italy Pavilion - July 31, 2021
- ICON Park on scheduled to open World’s Tallest Attractions this December. - July 30, 2021