Walt Disney World announces another Resort Hotel re-opening date, Disney’s Boardwalk Inn will be reopening this summer!
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn will be reopening on July 2nd, 2021 to guests!
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas. Experience the charm and whimsy of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City at this waterfront Resort hotel. Make a splash at Luna Park Pool and delight in a massage at the state-of-the-art fitness center. Discover carnival games, unique dining and exciting nightlife on the Coney Island-style boardwalk. Strung like saltwater taffy along the shimmering Crescent Lake, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Here is the official word from Disney:
As we continue to take a measured and deliberate approach to reopening our Walt Disney World Resort hotels, we are happy to share that we are now accepting bookings for:
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort for arrivals beginning May 30
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn for arrivals beginning July 2
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge for arrivals beginning June 6
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort for arrivals beginning in late July
As we previously shared, future reopening dates of Disney Resort hotels are subject to change and Guests’ reservations could still be modified to other Disney Resort hotels.
As far as what will be open here is a list of Dining and Shops available:
- Trattoria al Forno (this excludes Character Dining, which is temporarily unavailable)
- Pizza Window
- BoardWalk Bakery
- Leaping Horse Libations
- Screen Door General Store
- Poolside Activities
- Movies Under the Stars
- Fitness Center
- Community Hall
- Sports Courts
- Bus transportation is available from this Disney Resort hotel to Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and the Disney Springs area
- Bus transportation is available from this hotel to Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park, but Guests will need to transfer at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park
- The Disney Skyliner aerial gondolas are available to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Watercraft transportation is available to take Guests from this Disney Resort hotel to Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Beach Club Villas and Disney’s Yacht Club Resort