Star Wars Galactic Nights makes its return to Hollywood Studios in just over one week! We previously reported about the food and merchandise options available for Star Wars Galactic Nights. Now, per WDWMagic, we are excited to share the complete schedule for entertainment, meet and greets, and attractions, and more!
Star Wars Galactic Nights Entertainment
- Inside the Sage: A Galaxy in the Making: Don’t miss this one-night-only panel discussion about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Join host David Collins—a voice actor known for his work on Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story—and an expert panel of team members from Walt Disney Imagineering and Lucasfilm, including: Scott Trowbridge, Portfolio Creative Executive at Walt Disney Imagineering; Robin Reardon, Executive Creative Producer at Walt Disney Imagineering; Chris Beatty, Executive Creative Director at Walt Disney Imagineering; and Doug Chiang, VP/Creative Director at Lucasfilm.
The panelists will take you around the galaxy and inside the making of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the 14-acre expansion scheduled to open in 2019 at Disneyland Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
During this fascinating sneak peek, find out what it’s like to bring the epic saga to life—from the big screen to the real world! You’ll learn about the design, development and progress of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge as the Imagineers reveal how they’re creating real-life versions of all the iconic things that make Star Wars so spectacular.
Guests can look for this entertainment inside the Epic Stunt Theater at 8:10, 9:10, 10:10, and 11:10pm during the event.
- Awe-inspiring Projection Show: Behold some of your favorite Star Wars movie moments all evening long!Check out Star Wars: Galactic Destinations—offered during Star Wars: Galactic Nights—and watch as the Hollywood Tower Hotel is transformed with state-of-the-art projections, special effects and lighting to depict spectacular destinations from across the Star Wars galaxy. The stellar Star Wars cinematic score adds to this awe-inspiring experience.
Look to the Tower of Terror from 7pm to midnight during the event to see the magic!
- Jedi Training: Guests ages 4 to 12 are invited to train in the ways of the Force and put their skills to test against the Dark Side. Sign up is in the Star Tours area. (I recommend signing up as soon as the event begins to ensure a spot. Performances will be held at 6:10, 6:40, 7:15, 7:45, 8:15, 8:45, 9:45, and 10:15pm during the event.
- DJ Dance Party: Ongoing in Centerstage from 7pm to midnight
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away: Witness iconic Star Wars moments live during this special event performance. Taking place in front of the park’s iconic Chinese Theater at 7:30, 8:30, 9:30, and 10:20 pm during the event, Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away gives Guests of all ages the chance to watch in wonder while Characters like Kylo Ren, Chewbacca and BB-8 recreate some of the Saga’s most famous scenes—right before your eyes! Buckle up for high-energy clips featuring standout moments from the Saga while enjoying action-packed Character appearances onstage from Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Kylo Ren and many more.
- Imperial March: Guests can catch the iconic march from Centerstage to the Main Entrance at 7:05, 8:05, 9:05, and 9:55pm during the event.
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular: Feel the Force flowing at this nighttime spectacular.
During Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, you’ll see and hear and feel the music, magic and characters from the Saga as they light up the night with memorable Star Wars moments—complete with state-of-the-art projection effects, lasers, pyrotechnics and more.
Plus, before you’re thrust into the middle of the action starring the Skywalker family, keep your attention glued to the main stage for a special interactive pre-show—exclusive to the event!
Guests can catch the fireworks in the Centerstage area at 11:45pm during the event.
Guests of the event will have to opportunity to meet and greet with their favorite Star Wars characters along with other beloved Disney and Marvel favorites!
- Launch Bay – Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Kylo Ren, BB-8, Jawas and Rey.
- Animation Courtyard – AWR Troopers
- Star Tours – Storm Troopers
- Sunset Showcase Courtyard – Seventh Sister
- Commissary Lane – Mickey and Minnie
- Echo Lake – Olaf
- Pixar Place – Buzz and Woody
- Walt Disney Presents – Star Lord and Groot
Guests of the event will be able to visit and ride the following popular Hollywood Studios attractions.:
- Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Launch Bay
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster: Star Wars edition
- Star Tours
- Muppet Vision 3D
- Toy Story Mania!
- Tower of Terror
- Walt Disney Presents
Get your SnapChat app ready as the following locations will feature event-exclusive filters:
- Ahch-to: Luke’s Hut – Near Centerstage
- Death Star: Emperor’s Throne Room – Near Hyperion Theater
- Batuu – Grand Avenue
- Jedha: U-wing and K-2SO – Grand Avenue
- Malachor: Sith Temple – Sunset Showcase Courtyard
- Hoth: Wampa Cave – Sunset Showcase Courtyard
- Jakku: Luggabeast – Inside Sunset Showcase
- Tatooine: Rancor – Inside Sunset Showcase
This event is sounder more magical by the minute! I hope they do another one because I would love to check it out in person!
Let’s start planning your visit to Hollywood Studios and Walt Disney World! While Star Wars Galactic Nights might be sold out, there are still plenty of other Star Wars experiences everyday at Hollywood Studios! CLICK HERE , fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.