It’s about to get pretty chilly in the sunshine state this week.
According to the weather forecast Central Florida is expected to get temperatures in the 30s and 40s on Tuesday morning dropping to the 20s on Wednesday with wind chills of near or below freezing.
“We are going have gusty northwest winds and right now, some of the wind chills on Wednesday morning are dangerously low” mentioned Brooks Tomlin of Fox 35.
Due to the lower temperatures coming to Orlando in the next few days several water parks will be close. Take a look:
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach: Closed Monday – Wednesday
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon: Currently closed for refurbishment
- Universal’s Volcano Bay: Closed Monday – Wednesday
- Aquatica: Closed Monday – Wednesday
Credit: Fox 35
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Learn About Cinema History Through Disney Films! - April 2, 2020
- Try This At Home: Confetti Milkshake From Toothsome Chocolate Emporium! - April 2, 2020
- Learn How To Draw A Disney Caricature Of Walt Disney! - April 1, 2020