Exciting news for all foodies coming out of Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort & Spa. Signature Disney Dining restaurant, Citricos, has just announced two unique dining events for this Spring.
The two events are :
- Domaine Bousquet Wine Dinner: The event will take place on April 28th at 6PM. Anna Bousquet is the CEO and Co-Founder of Domaine Bousquet, a top organic winery. Chef Dom will be creating a menu of delicious food items to pair with some of the favorite wines from the winery. The cost for the event is $250 per person, plus tax and gratuity. The admission is to be paid on the night of the event and there are limited seats available.
- Brunch With a Twist: The event will take place on May 6th at 12PM. This event will showcase a 5-star, 5-course meal that is created by: Executive Chef Scott Hunnel, Chef Dominique Filoni, Chef Noah Estabrook, Chef Nick Mussara, Chef Lawrence Searl and Executive Pastry Chef Erich Herbitschek. These award-winning chefs are the chefs at high-end restaurants at Walt Disney World. Guests will have the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about how the fabulous dishes are prepared. The cost for the event is $169 per person, plus tax. The cost of admission includes gratuity and valet parking at the resort.
Brunch With a Twist was also offered back on February 11th of this year.
Citricos is an upscale restaurant at Walt Disney World and is known for it’s fine dining in a fine atmosphere. Guests should adhere to the published dress code when dining at the restaurant. Men may wear khakis, slacks, jeans or dress shorts and collared shirts. Sport coats are optional. Women may wear Capri pants, skirts, dresses, jeans or dress shorts. Not permitted are tank tops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs, torn clothing and t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics.
Both events can be reserved by calling 407-824-2450. Seats are very limited at both events, so be sure to reserve now if you are interested in either of these events.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations around the globe. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018