CITIZEN Donating Mickey Mouse Clocks to Marceline Schools
As Disney celebrates a century of storytelling, join D23 for a return to Walt Disney’s hometown, Marceline, Missouri! Walt’s childhood memories in this small town provided a fount of inspiration during his career. “I’m glad I’m a small-town boy, and I’m glad Marceline was my town,” he once said.
D23: The Official Disney Fan Club is proud to invite D23 Gold Members back to Walt’s boyhood hometown for a one-of-a-kind experience that includes exploring the Walt Disney Hometown Museum, visiting Walt Disney Elementary School, strolling down Marceline’s own “Main Street, U.S.A.,” and even a special dinner reception outside Walt’s former farmhouse!
In addition to this fan-favorite event, join Citizen in dedicating a clock to the Walt Disney Hometown Museum. Continue to celebrate Disney100 by following in the footsteps of the man who started it all!
- Motorcoach transportation for the round-trip journey from Chillicothe, Missouri, to Marceline
- Special presentation and Q&A with Bob Wilson, retired CEO, COO of Retlaw Enterprises, the Disney family’s private corporation
- Lunch at your choice of one of Marceline’s local restaurants
- Access to the Walt Disney Hometown Museum
- Ability to explore various parts of Marceline, such as the Marceline Post Office, Walt Disney Elementary School, and other locations on Main Street
- Access to a clock dedication ceremony, from CITIZEN, at the Walt Disney Hometown Museum Garden
- Visit to the property of Walt Disney’s former family farm, featuring live music and a hometown dinner
- A commemorative gift created exclusively for this special occasion
To learn more about this event visit the D23 Website.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!