Hello again friends! I hope you have been busy this week reading all of the great posts that we have presented to you over at Chip & Company, but if you haven’t been able to follow along as much as you would like, take a look at these posts to get a recap of what we talked about. Enjoy!
- Did you hear the news Chip brought to us? here! is being released in theaters in 3D! Check out all of the news
- Ready for the next contest to enter at Chip & Company? Then check out the “Switched at Birth: Hunt for the Code Sweepstakes” for more information!
- Are you a D23 member? If not, this might be just the thing that gets you to join. Read more about the Walt Disney Archives here!
- Did you see that Joe Perry from Aerosmith came by Disney’s Hollywood Studios the other day? Of course, Goofy was there to rock on with the Aerosmith star!
- Did you read about the donation Disney made to benefit Central Florida’s Children?
- Congratulations to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge! They recently celebrated 10 years of Conservation Leadership.
- Michele told us about special US Military rates for the Disney Cruise Line. Thank you to all of our troops for everything that they have done for our country!
- If you want to see an update of the Fantasyland expansion, check it out! Work continues to progress!
- Did you see Sharpay’s new clothing and shoe line? If not, read more about it to decide if your little princess needs to try on some clothes!
- I’ve never been on a cruise, but taking a look at the Atrium lobby on the new Disney Fantasy may just help me to convince my wife to take a cruise!
Of course, Chip & Company isn’t just news, news, news! We have a great set of writers, and they contribute excellent works all week long! Here are my favorites:
- In a special two part series, our writer Michele talks about the concept of the “Grand Gathering”, what it means, and what you get for it. Read more about it in her piece “Explanations and Tips”, and then check out “The Experiences”.
- One of our new writers Mel wrote this great post about the different parade viewing spots from a wheelchair. Take a look at it for more information! Welcome aboard, Mel!
- I can only imagine being chosen to work with Walt Disney! Ken Wales actually got to live that dream when he was given “The Gift of Mentorship”.
As always, to quote my good friend Ken, “Enjoy your visit to Walt Disney World!” Take care, everyone, and have a magical week!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!