Hello everyone, and welcome to another edition of the Chip & Company Week in Review. This has been a busy week for news, so let’s dive into it right now!
- Our writer Michele took a look at Courtesy Holds, what they mean, and whether there are any “catches” associated with them. Read all about it here. You may just change your mind on whether or not to take advantage of them!
- Like me, Chip has Princesses in his life, and like me, Chip also appreciates a great app! Check out the latest app he has found to help your girls celebrate the Royal Wedding!
- Linds brought us a bit of sad news out of Disneyland. Unfortunately, one of Disney’s own collapsed while working, and passed away. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Phillip’s family, and the extended Disney family as well.
- On a brighter note, Disney is introducing some great health and wellness suites at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, starting this fall. Check it out here! They look really nice!
- For those of you that belong to the Disney Vacation Club, look at this little tidbit of information about Travelex Insurance! I hope you find it useful.
- On a safety note, there was a recall of Disney Princess Plastic Trikes by Kiddieland. If you missed it the first time, read about it here.
- For those of you in the Military, we’ve got some good news for you! Chris reports that Disney has extended the Military Discounts that you all deserve until the end of September, 2011! There are some great room discounts, and incredible ticket discounts! Thank you from all of us at Chip & Company for all that you do for our country!
- Are you planning a Disney World vacation in the near future? If so, you’ll want to keep up on what the refurbishment schedule is for the May, 2011!
- And before Jessica gets on my case, here is the refurbishment schedule for Disneyland!
- Lastly, take a look at the promotion details for the upcoming movie THOR.
In addition to all of the news that Chip & Company provides, we also have a great set of writers that love to provide their own views on things pertaining to the world of Disney! Here are just a few to wet you whistle with!
- Brenda talks about Walt and his love of music, charitable deeds, and the famous Sherman Brothers in her “Wednesday’s with Walt” post. Enjoy!
- Chris wrote a nice piece on Safety at the Parks – a good idea no matter where you visit!
- Lastly, Ken brings us some great advice about Advanced Dining Reservations – make sure you prioritize which ones are at the top of your list!
As always, thank you for reading and following Chip & Company! Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!