I hope you all had a great week last week! There were a lot of news reports on Chip & Company last week, so let’s take a look at some of the ones that you might have missed:
- In our latest Fantasyland Expansion update, we learned about the innovative technology that the Walt Disney Imagineers are using in the construction and design of the expansion.
- Are you a fan of the Starcatcher series of books for young adults? If you are, then you’ll enjoy learning that Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson are at it again in the release of their new book, “The Bridge to Never Land”.
- Do you love food as much as I do? Well, if you love food, and want a great value, check out the deals you can get over at Disneyland Resort!
- As the days continue to count down to D23, more details keep emerging. Check out the latest news to come out about best-selling authors, exclusive giveaways, and interactive surprises!
- Did you see the Disney movie Prom? If you are looking to add it to your collection at home, you’ll enjoy knowing that the movie arrives in stores on August 30th.
- One of our new writers, Danny (welcome aboard Danny!) writes about Disney discontinuing some aspects of the Grand Gathering Celebrations.
- Did you see the medallion that they will be giving to finishers of the 2012 Walt Disney Half Marathon? Marathon Weekend is January 5-8, 2012, and this is the 15th anniversary of the race!
- Our friends at Character Central bring us information about the latest Disney Character News and Rumors for August.
- Michele brought us news over $1 million dollars worth of black market tickets were confiscated recently. Check out her piece on what to look for when buying tickets.
- Lastly, Hong Kong Disney is celebrating it’s fifth anniversary this year, and to help celebrate the occasion, they are transforming the castle into “Tinker Bell Castle!”
That’s our look at some of the news stories from last week, now let’s take a look at some of the incredible original articles that our writers produce each and every day! Enjoy!
- In one of our Disney Food Confessions, Chip writes about his obsession with the Dessert Trio!
- In our Around the “Disney” World series, this week we were looking at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Brenda brought us her take on Animation Courtyard.
- Do you hunt for Character autographs when you go to the parks? If so, the DisneyDiva brings you her top five places to find those great autographs!
That’s all we have for you this week. I hope you have a terrific week, and remember to check out Chip & Company often for the latest in Disney News, Views, Giveaways, and more! Don’t forget to also check out the Chip & Company Facebook Page, as well as our new page Disney for Seniors and the group we created for those Disney Addicts like us!
- Now available: The Bridge to Never Land by Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson (chipandco.com)
- Disney Presents Best-Selling Authors, Exclusive Giveaways, And Interactive Surprises At D23 Expo (chipandco.com)