Welcome to the Chip and Company Disney Week In Review. There is a lot of news this week and of course everyone in our group of outstanding writers has views on just about every imaginable subject but we’ll just present a few to give you an idea of where they are coming from.
- Unfortunately, there was a tragic earthquake in Japan affecting millions including Tokyo Disneyland. You can read about the impact of the quake on the resort here. Also one of guest writers Kyle lives in Japan and shared this with us. Please make sure the people of Japan are in your thoughts because many of them suffered far more than the resort.
- With St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner take a look at what the parks are offering in Something Green For St Patrick’s Day From Disney Parks.
- Take a quick trip back to the days of Walt Disney and the Nine Old men when you read
- Yet another Cars 2 trailer (#3) has surfaced. It’s very enjoyable and plain fun. Take a look here.
- O.K. this one is really cool. The National Geographic Channel has a new show called “How Hard Can It Be?” Their latest stunt involved duplicating something from the Disney/Pixar film “Up”. Read how they duplicated the balloon raising of an actual house in Very Cool: National Geographic Recreates Pixar.
- There are two new shops coming to the Disneyland Resort Downtown Disney District. Take a look and see who/what is coming.
- Posters and Tee Shirts and Picture Frames – Oh My!! Cinderella Castle Collage: Celebrating 40 Years of Magic at Walt Disney World shows us a whole new line of things we absolutely can’t live without. Take a look!!
- Check out the details of Disney’s Second Screen , a new way of enhancing your viewing enjoymaen of Disney Blu Ray Movies.
- Disney Cast Members are helping to improve pool safety nationwide and you can get the details by reading Disney Experts Help Establish National Pool Safety Code.
- For all of you avid gamers out there Disney has purchased Rocket Pack a Finnish company that will allow Disney to create games that can be played without downloading anything. Read about it here.
- Yet another success for Disney in another section of the company. “Jake and the Never Land Pirates”has become TV’s number one series for boys. Take that Princesses.
- G.I. Joe is coming to Walt Disney World. Well, to be exact, G.I. JoeCon 2011 will be held this year at the Walt Disney World Dolphin. Details are right here.
We had a number of very entertaining articles from our staff of outstanding writers. A wealth of Disney knowledge and a sense of humor always leads to some exciting VIEWS:
- Brenda brought us some detailed information on something I’ve experienced – how about you? Beware The Hidden Poles of Main Street USA tells us how to find them, whether you want to or not!!
- Lee gave us a glimpse into his psyche when he asked the question To Wear Mouse Ears, or Not To Wear Mouse Ears. You can count on the facts from a man who has many, many, many, many, many sets of ears.
- Melissa just got back from Walt Disney World and did an exceptional review of the new Wild Africa Trek at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. You can check out Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 at these links.
Don’t forget to stop by and visit us at Chip and Company for lots more of the same types of News and Views each and every day. If you see something you like or even disagree with we encourage you to leave a comment. As always, enjoy your visit to Walt Disney World!!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!