The LEGO store in Downtown Disney has a new arrival!
Guests can come check out the new Chewbacca LEGO Model now through March 1st, 2021.
Designed with kids in mind, this bright, welcoming space is awash in creative possibilities and endless ways to play.
The country’s second-largest LEGO Store―only surpassed by the Disney Springs location in Orlando, Florida―is a fanciful space filled with impressive displays and a huge selection of LEGO products.
Both inside and outside the store, you’ll be dazzled by life-sized Disney characters lovingly rendered in LEGO, from a fire-breathing Maleficent to Belle and the Beast preparing to take the dance floor.
Here’s some of what LEGO has in store for you:
- Pick-a-Brick Wall – This enormous display of LEGO components makes it easy to find what you’re looking for. With help from a LEGO assistant, select specific LEGO bricks, elements and mini-figures in a variety of colors and shapes. Buy only one brick or an assortment for your next creation.
- Brand Ribbon – Follow this display around the perimeter of the store to discover cool LEGO model displays, fun facts and key moments in LEGO history.
Come by to browse the bounty of LEGO toys and parts, including Star Wars exclusives, and dream up your next LEGO masterpiece. What will you build?
Fun Fact – It took 36,540 Bricks and 275 hours to build Chewbacca.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- List of Holiday Kitchens at the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Holiday Kitchen, Cookie Stroll, and more returning to EPCOT Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Celebrity Narrators Return to Epcot’s Candlelight Processional - October 15, 2021