Recently we announced that Chef de France will reopen this weekend at Epcot! And now to make it even better, they’ll be offering a prix fixe meal!
This new option was not available on their menu before but we are so happy to see this new addition now.
It will be available for lunch and dinner for $49.50 and it will include:
- One appetizer
- One entree
- One dessert
- A glass of Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon
- A soda or Ice Tea or Coffee or Tea
The operating hours for this weekend are 11am – 9pm and starting Monday they will go back to 11am – 7pm.
Reservations are now available on My Disney Experience, so hurry up and get yours!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Wonders Of The Lodge Tour At Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Has Been Discontinued - October 19, 2020
- Disney Cosmetologists Share Halloween Mask Friendly Makeup Tips! - October 19, 2020
- All New Pottery Barn Disney Thanksgiving Collection! - October 16, 2020