Carlo’s Bakery head and celebrated pastry Chef Buddy Valastro is returning to this year’s Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. Carlo’s Bakery, featured on TLC’s Cake Boss, is a legendary bakery known for delicious pastries, desserts, and cakes.
Chef Buddy will be appearing at the Festival as part of the “What’s Cookin’ With” series of celebrity chef demos and discussions. He will be hosting a crowd favorite demo and discussion on Sunday, November 12.
Disney Parks Blog recently caught up with Chef Buddy at Carlo’s in Jersey City to get a sneak peek into his festival presentation and ask him about what he and his family love to do – and eat – while at Walt Disney World.
To book a seat at Buddy’s appearance at the Festival or any of the other Special Dining Events, check out at EpcotFoodFestival.com, or call 407-939-3378.
Here are the links to book online:
- Culinary Demonstrations at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Beverage Seminars at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Party for the Senses
- What’s Cookin’ With… at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It! at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Cheese Seminars at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Eat to the Beat Dining Package at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Ready to start planning a Disney vacation? Click here for a FREE, no obligation quote or fill out the form below for a FREE quote.
As an agent with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can help save you time and money planning your next Disney vacation. The best part is my services are always FREE! Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (229) 977-3773. Join me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates and tips.