With only two weeks until Christmas, visitors to Walt Disney World may be done with your Christmas shopping but it shouldn’t stop you from enjoying all that Disney Springs, Disney World’s downtown shopping district has to over. We were at Disney Springs this past weekend and managed to pick up one of the December Guide Maps which we thought we’d share for those wanting to enjoy some of the fun Disney festivities.
Check it out:
Remaining noteworthy events for the month include:
- December 13 – National Cocoa Day. We can’t think of a better place to indulge than Ghirardelli
- December 14 – National Cupcake Day. Head on over to Sprinkles for a wide range of sweet treats. Be sure to check out their Cupcake ATM!
- December 15 – Star Wars: The Last Jedi opens and will be available for screening throughout the season at AMC Disney Springs
- December 16 – The Void Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire a virtual reality experience opens.
- December 17 – Rebecca Hook Jewelry Trunk Shop at World of Disney
- December 21 – National Hamburger Day- The perfect day for a pit-stop to D-Luxe Burger
- December 26 – National Candy Cane Day – Celebrate with special offerings at The Ganachery
- December 31 – Disney says good-bye to Cirque du Soleil La Nouba
The Guide Map also gives you a fun rundown of all of the exciting seasonal activities happening at Disney Springs in the lead-in to Christmas.
For those that haven’t heard the news, Ever After Jewelry Co. is now open in Town Center and offers Disney inspired gifts including Pandora Jewelry, Alex and Ani, Dooney and Bourke and more!
The Ganachery is also serving up an impressive array of seasonal sweet treats. Check out their made-to-order S’mores or for those looking for a last minute Christmas gift the chocolate Christmas trees!
A reminder for those with little ones in tow, Stitches Holiday Gift Hunt a scavenger hunt is part of the holiday offerings. You can find out more at the booth near the Christmas Tree Trai.
Speaking of Christmas Tree Trail, there’s still plenty of time to check out the 25 Disney-themed trees at this seasonal exhibition. Have your cameras at the ready because not only are the trees gorgeous but Disney also magically makes it snow!
These are just a handful of the amazing seasonal offerings you’ll find at Disney Springs in the lead-in to Christmas. Be sure to keep following along with Chip and Co. for the latest in Disney Christmas 2017 news and updates.
Thinking about a visit to Disney in 2018? Packages are currently available to book through December of next year. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!