Celebrations for the world’s most beloved mouse birthday are coming to an end.
Since January 18, 2019 Mickey and Minnie have been meeting guests from all around the world in their surprise celebration outfits at Town Square Theater, but this is coming to an end on September 30, 2019.
And with that comes some character changes at the Magic Kingdom:
- Mickey Mouse: Starting October 1, our favorite mouse will go back to meet guests in his Magician outfit at Town Square Theater.
- Minnie Mouse: You can find her alongside Daisy, Donald and Goofy on October 1-2 at Calliope Tent (near the Walt Disney World Railroad station in Storybook Circus) and starting October 3, she will return to Pete’s Silly Sideshow with her Minnie Magnifique outfit!
- Pluto: You can find this cute puppy roaming around Storybook Circus in the morning so make sure to stop him to say hi and take a quick picture if you see him!. He will also meet guests during the afternoon at Calliope Tent (near the Walt Disney World Railroad station in Storybook Circus) beginning October 1.
- Chip and Dale: Catch this dynamic duo around Frontierland in the morning or head over to the Splash Mountain exit in the afternoon to get a picture with them starting October 1!
- Anastasia, Drizella and Fairy Godmother: Starting October 1, you can find them meeting guests at the Castle archways next to Pinocchio Village Haus.
Photo credit: Chip Confer (@chipandco)
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Disney is my biggest passion, i love fashion and photography so if are looking for the latest Disney Style trends im your girl
Latest posts by Ana Leal (see all)
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve At Toledo Restaurant In Disney’s Coronado Springs - October 22, 2019
- Evil Maleficent Treats Now Available At Disney Parks - October 21, 2019
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series Gets Renewed For A Second Season - October 20, 2019