Changes are coming to Disney World starting next week to prepare for the new additions and future projects that will change the overall look and feel of Epcot. While many are just temporary moves we wanted to give you a heads up on what to expect…
On January 4th, 2020, Mouse Gear will have its final day of operation at its current location and will reopen in its temporary location in Innoventions East starting on January 5, 2020.
On January 5th, 2020, the character greetings in Innoventions West will close or move to new locations, including:
- Mickey Mouse will greet Guests in the queue area of the Disney-Pixar Short Film Festival in the Imagination! pavilion
- Minnie Mouse will greet Guests in the World Showcase Gazebo. As a result of Minnie’s move, Daisy will relocate to Future World East.
- Goofy will greet Guests in the Main Entrance near Spaceship Earth.
- Joy will greet Guests in the Imagination! pavilion, near Wreck-it Ralph in the ImageWorks area.
- Sadness and Baymax will not be available to greet guests at this time.
Walt Disney once said Epcot “would always be in a state of becoming” – it is a place that changes with the times. So be patient while things move forward at my favorite park EPCOT!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Star Wars Trading Post is moving to Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney - January 17, 2021
- Disney Gossip – The Muppets to Take Over The Hall of Presidents - January 17, 2021
- City Works Eatery and Pour House at Disney Springs unveils online ordering - January 16, 2021