Yesterday kicked off the Second Annual Epcot International Festival of the Arts. The festival features various artisans from the around the world including those more local from the Central Florida area.
Todd Bright, a former animator for Walt Disney World Feature Animation Orlando, went on to open his own business, Bright Animation LLC. Bright Animation is headquartered right in the Orlando area and when asked to create a seminar for last year’s festival, he jumped at the chance. Bright told the Orlando Business Journal, “I basically jumped at the chance to create a seminar for last year’s festival, I’m looking forward to coming back.” Bright went on to say, “I had freedom to create the content and build my own seminars. Now I get to come back and demonstrate more techniques and participate even further.”
In addition to Bright Animation, these are the other Central Florida area based firms who are hosting seminars at this year’s Epcot International Festival of the Arts:
- Artisans on Fifth, Mt. Dora: Will guide Guests in various creative mediums including paper sculptures, jewelry making, and stained glass
- Simone Amaduzzi Photography, Oviedo: The internationally renowned photographer will be giving tips on finding the perfect shot
- Just-in Wood Signs LLC, Oviedo: If wood is your medium, you are invited to learn some tips on carving and aging wood
- Driftwood Market, College Park: Guests can learn everything from wreath-making to caligraphy co-owners, Bonnie DiCocco and Donna Price, use in their boutique.
- Bright Animation LLC, Orlando: Guests can learn the principles of film-based medium, sketching, and creating an animated clip from a former Disney Animator
- Axum Coffee, Winter Garden: Guests will be treated to live latte demonstrations
- Ten10 Brewing, Orlando: Receive pointers on crafting your own homebrew from co-owner, Mike Wallace
- Muni Strings, Winter Park: Guests can learn the process of making a violin and how the production techniques give the violin it’s unique sound.
Epcot International Festival of the Arts runs until February 19. In addition to these seminars, there so many others offered for Guests to learn about the various principles of several forms of art!
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to this year’s Epcot Festival of the Arts! Fill out the form below, send an email or CLICK HERE for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I also offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, CLICK HERE.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.