If you’re at a loss as to how to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year, you’re not alone. Between debating whether you want to take off your sweatpants and the usual struggle of choosing where to eat and what to buy, it feels more overwhelming every year. Thankfully for Disney fans, Disney Springs has the answer to every Valentine’s Day problem!
Shopping for a loved one? Shopping for yourself? Check out these amazing specials running just for the holiday:
- Basin is selling bath bombs and soaps with romantic aromas. Fruits and flowers take center stage in adorable new “Be Mine” Bath Bombs topped with a conversation heart. Love Bath Bombs contain red and pink sea salts.
- For all your card needs, Lovepop is the place to be. 3D card designs are a modern and exciting way to show someone you care. Star Wars designs are available this year including options from “The Mandalorian, ” such as The Child. More traditional options are there too, like paper flower bouquets that last much longer than the real thing.
- Sugarboo & Co. is another great choice for cards, as well as home décor, artwork, and other unique gifts.
- For jewelry lovers, there are plenty of options. Pandora Jewelry makes a great gift. There are Mickey and Minnie bracelet charms and rings for the occasion. At ALEX AND ANI, new bangles and stackable sets complement any outfit on Valentine’s Day. Rustic Cuff has engravable jewelry, colorful cuffs, bangles, beads, and more. They also personalize jewelry!
- Kate Spade New York has introduced a new Valentine’s collection. They also still have the latest Kate Spade x Disney Parks Collection with Minnie Mouse’s iconic dots.
- Sunglass Icon carries the Ray-Ban x Disney sunglasses for your Valentine to protect their eyes.
- UGG’s Lunar New Year Collection has blossom embroidery and pastel pink colors. It features an entire collection with boots, slippers, backpacks, and wallets.
- Lilly Pulitzer will be giving gifts with a purchase from February 5th through 7th, 2021. Receive a hairpin with every $75 spent, a pair of bamboo earrings with every $150, and a printed jewelry box with every $300. Hurry, they’re only available while supplies last.
- Vera Bradley has a new Sweet Hearts pattern on all your favorite bag styles as well as robes and blankets.
All set on gifts? Now it’s time to make some dinner plans, and there’s no place like Disney Springs when it comes to eating:
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew has a heart-shaped donut with sweet cream and heart-shaped sprinkles on top from February 12th through Valentine’s Day. The perfect start to your sweetheart’s holiday!
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Soda Fountain is doing a “buy one, get one” half off on all sundaes from February 5th through the 14th, 2021. Why share when you can each have your own? (Limit one per person, cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.)
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea has the way to your Valentine’s heart with the Fairytale Love Latte. It’s made of espresso, milk, dark chocolate sauce, caramel, and coconut syrups. You can also pick up a seasonal gift set to take home while supplies last.
- Paddlefish will be serving a Chef’s Special Seafood Boil for Two featuring Maine Lobster, Key West Shrimp, Cedar Key Littlenecks, Corn Bread, Red Potatoes, and Sweet Corn for $89 per couple. Valentine’s Day only. (Add a bottle of Sparkling Cava for $30.) No discounts or substitutions.
- Planet Hollywood will be serving Valentine’s prix fixe special for $34.95 featuring your choice of House or Caesar Salad, Roasted Prime Rib or Grouper, and New York Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce. This menu will be available from February 12th through the 14th. (Add on Champagne for $6 a glass or $18 per bottle.)
- Jaleo by José Andrés brings us the Chef’s Tasting Experience For Two as well as some specials on Valentine’s Day for $95 per person. Special menu additions for the evening include seared scallops, fried shrimp, pork ‘canelones’ with béchamel sauce and berry soup with cheese ice cream.
- Terralina Crafted Italian will have a Valentine’s Day special pre-fixe menu for two featuring Spicy Shrimp Scampi, Braised Bone-In Short Rib with wild mushroom and fennel risotto, and tiramisu for $90 per couple. (Add a bottle of Villa Sparina Rose for $30.) No discounts or substitutions.
- The Edison presents live entertainment, exquisite dishes such as savory filet, a New York strip, and desserts including a rich red velvet cheesecake and the signature DB “Clothesline Chocolate Covered Candied Bacon.” Available February 12th through the 14th.
- Sprinkles is bringing us a new Valentine’s Red Velvet Cupcake with a twist on the classic red velvet in southern-style light chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and topped with Luck in Love sprinkles by Fancy Sprinkles. Available February 1st through the 14th. Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cupcake will also be back for all of February. It is a Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with raspberry frosting.
- YeSake is serving a new Chocolate Cherry Boba Tea served with heart-shaped sprinkles and chocolate chips during February.
- Vivoli il Gelato brings back The Love Potion! It has vanilla gelato, Fanta strawberry, whipped cream, sugar rock candy, and sprinkles. Available through February 18th.
Now that you have gifts and food planned out, you can turn your attention to a fun activity. Why not try the Aerophile Balloon Ride? Go high above your worries and cares with a 360-degree view of Walt Disney World Resort. Book ahead to make sure you get the best views in all of Orlando. But a true favorite of mine can’t be forgotten: the Vintage 1960s Amphicar Ride at The BOATHOUSE! Take a 20-minute captain-guided tour around Lake Buena Vista. See Disney Springs in its most stylish vehicle. And if you have the chance, go at night because it’s beautiful.
Valentine’s Day is in the bag this year, thanks to Disney Springs! Enjoy your holiday, whether you’re happily matched or single. Regardless of how you’re celebrating, you deserve some chocolate and shopping!
Photo Source: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney World 50th Anniversary Banners Now Up at Hollywood Studios - September 2, 2021
- Be Brave and Try This New Merida Cupcake From Hollywood Studios - August 26, 2021
- Reel in an Ariel Brownie at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - August 25, 2021