Disney’s Contemporary Resort is a great place to ring in the New Year! There is a VIP lounge experience like none other including food and live entertainment. Offered as an enhancement to the Disney Countdown to Midnight party, Disney Ink and Paint Club will feature Mickey and Minnie, a pianist performing throughout the night and delicious menu items.
The menu will consist of:
Cold Seafood Action Station:
- Whole Alaskan Dutch Harbor king crab
- Florida stone crabs
- Spicy remoulade and classic cocktail sauce
From the Carving Board:
- Calvados-glazed pork
- Steamship round
- Savory apple strudel
Gnocchi Action Station:
- Sheep’s milk ricotta gnocchi
- Asparagus, black trumpet mushrooms and sweet garlic parmesan emulsion
Mac & Cheese Action Station:
- Lobster Thermidor macaroni and cheese, served on the half-shell and brûléed tableside
Savory Cone and Teaspoon Presentation:
- Tuna tartare cone with sesame seeds and wasabi
- Caponata pesto cone with aged balsamic
- Smoked salmon mousse cone with caviar
- Kobe beef tartare spoon
Charcuterie Bistro Classics:
- Boudin blanc rutabaga sauerkraut and pistachio emulsion
- Loin of rabbit wrapped in bacon, jicama slaw and whole grain mustard vinaigrette
Cocktails, champagne and cordials will be served at the bar throughout the night.
Disney Ink and Paint Club enhanced VIP experience will begin checking in guests at 6:30pm on December 31st, 2018 at the Convention Center at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. The Club will be available from 7:00pm to 12:15am at the Sorcerer’s Apprentice Ballroom. This is only available as a combination ticket to Disney Countdown to Midnight. The total ticket price is $450 per guest. You can book these online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463.
Would you like some help planning the perfect Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can not only help you find the perfect vacation package at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani or Adventures by Disney, I can also help with the details afterwards such as dining reservations, FastPass selections, shore excursions and more. My detailed itineraries and touring plans ensure that your vacation is absolutely perfect. Best of all, my services are 100% FREE! Contact me today to book your dream Disney vacation! You can find me on Facebook or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images Copyright: Disney
Latest posts by Brooke Elder (see all)
- Incredible Maple Bacon Shakes Available At Vivoli il Gelato - September 26, 2018
- Early Morning Magic At Magic Kingdom Doubles Available Attractions - September 26, 2018
- BREAKING: New Promotions Available For Walt Disney World Resort - September 26, 2018