Happy National S’mores Day! Today we celebrate the most popular campfire treat. S’mores are a delicious combination of toasted marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker. This snack has inspired many delicious snacks, desserts, and drinks that would make any camper happy!
S’mores Gelato Shake from D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs
- 12 ounces vanilla gelato
- 1/2 ounce dark chocolate sauce
- 1 ounce toasted marshmallow syrup
- 1 tsp crushed graham crackers
- Whipped cream, to garnish
- Mini marshmallows, to garnish
- Graham cracker, to garnish
- Dark chocolate sauce, to garnish
- Blend vanilla gelato, dark chocolate sauce, toasted marshmallow syrup, and crushed graham crackers until smooth. Serve in tall glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream, mini marshmallows, graham cracker, and a drizzle of dark chocolate sauce.
Chef’s Note: At D-Luxe Burger, the vanilla gelato is made in-house, but for this recipe, vanilla gelato can be purchased from the grocery store. Toasted marshmallow syrup can be found at specialty grocery stores.
What is your favorite S’mores flavored treat?
Credit: Disney Parks Blog
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Two new Disneyland Starbucks ceramic tumblers now available - October 18, 2020
- Disney World Closing Early on New Years Eve - October 16, 2020
- CAPA asks Governor Newsom to reopen California Theme Parks - October 16, 2020