Today is national chocolate chip cookie day! Let’s celebrating by baking a batch of this sweet treat!
We all love some delicious warm chocolate chip cookies right? Specially some sweet ones from Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort. Luckily for us, Disney Chef Erinch shared the recipe so you can make this delicious treat at home.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 10 tbsp (1 1/4 sticks butter), softened
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 330F.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine butter, brown sugar and powdered sugar in a separate bowl and cream with electric mixer until fluffy.
- With mixer running, add eggs, one at a time, then add vanilla. Mix until combined, scraping sides of bowl.
- Slowly add flour mixture, scraping sides of bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop in 1 tablespoon of dough for medium cookies and 2 tablespoons for large cookies onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake until light golden, 10 to 12 minutes for medium cookies, 12 to 14 minutes for large.
Credit: Disney Parks Blog
- You Can Order A Virgin Mai Tai Frappuccino At Starbucks! - June 16, 2021
- Change Your Fate With These Brave Banana Cherry Teacakes! - June 15, 2021
- Wakey Wakey Vegan Hash Recipe To Start Your Day! - June 14, 2021