Get your dancing shoes on! A new season of “Dancing with the Stars” is waltzing its way into its next season, and the new celebrity cast is
adding some glitzy bling to their wardrobe, breaking in their dancing shoes and readying themselves for their first dance on the ballroom floor, as the season kicks off Monday, September 24 from 8 to 10 pm EDT, on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.
This season’s lineup of celebrity dancers includes an “American Idol” mentor, the first-ever blind contestant to take part in the show, an alumnus from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, a Duke of Hazzard, an Olympic Gold medal-winning gymnast and a Bachelor Nation favorite, among others.
As announced this morning on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” the celebrities with their professional dance partners heading to the ballroom this season (in alphabetical order) are the following:
- Alexis Ren with Alan Bersten
- Bobby Bones with Sharna Burgess
- Danelle Umstead with Artem Chigvintsev
- DeMarcus Ware with Lindsay Arnold
- Evanna Lynch with Keo Motsepe
- Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile with Jenna Johnson
- John Schneider with Emma Slater
- Juan Pablo Di Pace with Cheryl Burke
- Mary Lou Retton with Sasha Farber
- Milo Manheim with Witney Carson
- Nancy McKeon with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Nikki Glaser with Gleb Savchenko
- Tinashe with Brandon Armstrong
Hosted by by two-time Emmy-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, “Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, and dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.
Planning a visit to a Disney Destination? Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Disney/ABC
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News & More! Subscribe to our Daily Disney Newsletter and get the best in Disney News delivered to your inbox!
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018