Here is the first look inside the “Cars” wing of Disney’s Art of Animation Resort. This second phase of the resort is set to open June 18 (the first phase, a “Finding Nemo”-themed wing, will open May 31).
The “Cars” wing is themed after Radiator Springs, and features nods to places in the film, such as Tow Mater Towing & Salvage. It also sports 11 life-sized characters from the film, including Sheriff, Doc, Sally, Sarge, Lightning McQueen, Flo, Mater, Fillmore, Luigi, Guido, and Ramone (seen above), the latter of which our Imagineers created with automotive design superstar Chip Foose.
- Car Masters Weekend Returns to Walt Disney World Resort June 2-3 (chipandco.com)
- Start Your Engines! Cars Land is Almost Open! (thepracticalplanner.blogspot.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Harmonious Centerpiece installed last night in Epcot - February 27, 2021
- Disney World updates Facemask policy – Face coverings must be worn while standing, waiting or sitting in dining locations. - February 27, 2021
- Portillo’s Orlando has a new Grand Opening Date - February 26, 2021